Logo
DeLeTe ft iRampage - ❄ Frigidity ❄
[Image: oIuwghB.png]
Hey, my viewers. After almost 3 weeks I'm back again with another video and another map! Firstly I would like to thank you for reaching 800 subscribers point on my channel! That's not really a huge amount, like other recorders have, but I'm proud of it. I like that you guys still supporting me. I hope that we are able to get even 1k! Let's do this now! 
Video was made kinda on a fast hand (not really), because of my work. Work takes a lot of my private life & time and each evening after my work I have only 1h to do something on my PC. But each such evening I'm tired and all I want is to play few maps on FFS and relax. There are more cool records and maps incoming on my channel, you're going to be excited, trust me! 
About map. This map was created almost a month ago, but as you see, I've released it only now. It was related to Christmas & Winter time. Sadly Christmas passed by, but we still have a winter here, so map came right in time! Woo-hoo! It is really smooth map without a huge amount of decorations. It's easy, playable and really-really smooth. I like the style they have followed and map overall. These two guys from Israel, who are DeLeTe and iRampage made a great work. I hope that you will also like this cute winter map! Also DeLeTe want to mention that they worked together on this map for 2 weeks together! So, that's all for now. Obviously, leave a like and subscribe my channel! Stay tuned!

p.s: I would like to give a HUGE thanks to NoHear for his incredible work on making a special infernus for my channel and me at all. He did a great job. If you want to see more of his works, check this link: CLICK!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music:
• Andy Williams - Winter Wonderland
• Cartoon - C U Again feat. Mikk Mäe (Cartoon vs Futuristik VIP)
Songs were taken only for video and only for fun. Nothing private.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

• Infernus mode by NoHear (private for Reflex TV)
• AUDI A7 from NitroN's Led Lights pack v3 (Requested by Miketz)
• Ultrathing 0.29a by Plooders

Social networks:

• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RTVMTA

• Instagram - http://instagram.com/just_hust

• Twitter - https://twitter.com/ReflexWebDesign

• Skype - memosh1997

Sincerely, REFLEXTV

[Image: signature11.png]
The following 6 users Like REFLEX's post:
'TC| Flare, Icecube, 'TC| KarolPL, 'TC| Krzysztof, 'TC| Nathan, 'TC| SprayCan
Everything is perfect, but i didnt like the intro though :x
The following 1 user Likes 'TC| Flare's post:
'TC| Nathan